Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Yellow covers my contribution.



(nikon f100 AF-S VR Micro-Nikkor 105mm F/2.8 Kodak100 f12)

Spelling of English is difficult for me. Google spellchecker covers always my description with many yellow marking. When Search engine often return the word "did you mean ...?", I am always irritated by that.
 I assume that rate of spelling miss shows social class. Lawyer's jargon is for me so difficult about both meaning and spelling.
In Japan, Calligraphy "kanji"is used everywhere. I am not good at kanji too. Even if I can read it, I often can't write it without dictionary. In France there was"Noblesse de robe"Lords of appeal in Ordinary. They got noble status by money and worked as a lawyer. Mastering difficult kanji is just as if this. In Japan, Lawyer use so difficult kanji.


By the way, Sunflower is attorney's symbol in Japan. Kodak yellow is always good.( Only Kodak100 ,so it is. Kodak Gold 400 in japan is more blue than yellow.)

No comments:

Post a Comment