Monday, June 15, 2009

Antihumanism.

(photo;Nikko in japan (not Nikon )famouse monkeys "mizaru iwazaru kikazaru")
(I have to explain above image to you. What on earth do monkeys do? Depending on the authority,they insist on" We three monkeys never look at ,speak of and listen to evil things like what humans do.")

Why modern philosopher is opposed to humanism? Much as Nietzche proclaimed the death of God in the nineteenth century, antihumanism proclaimed the death of "man" in the twentieth.
(wikipedia -Antihumanism)
I can't understand this at all. So I thougt as follows.
Antihumanism means " I hate a man."
Heidegger said "So I had withdrawn in the forest for a long time."
Fleud said"I innovated new business for a doctor."
Saussre said "After all , Same feather flock together."
Foucault said" Especially I hate a fool. Because he mocked my bald head."
Levi Strauss said "Many Indian girls wanted to marry with me. I wouldn't GO BACK EUROPE."

No comments:

Post a Comment