Monday, February 22, 2010

Traitors 2「逆賊」

(printed T-Shirts;Fist of the north stars "Juda")
According to my knowledge of history,The Confederate Army soldiers were called"Rebel",if I remember correctly.
On the other hand,I thought that Lincoln had branded The Confederate traitor,The difference between "traitor"and "rebel"is difficult for me a little.I have just learned that the word "Traitor"was associated with Judas betrayal. I assume the word "traitor"may be used to describe a person or a group who has a character of betraying or conspiracy.
Japanese word "Gyakuzoku逆賊”is a famous word which was used under the pretext as the Emperor Hirohito's(Showa Tennou昭和天皇) command to the rebel troops in February 26 incident. Generally the word "rebel"is used to describe this incident.But This word(逆賊) seems like closely to "traitor" rather than "rebel".

No comments:

Post a Comment