Wednesday, March 3, 2010

A Portrait of Democrat Teacher 1


When I was a Junior high school student,there was a teacher who was very friendly but had never influence on me.
He used to teach World History, Seeing him at the first,I questioned him about the book"Weimar Republic"which I was reading at that time.
Of course I was treated like an excellent student.
He eagerly criticized a family system on his odd sociology.
He said that Family system caused all social discrimination. I didn't want to submit myself to my parent like an old Japanese too.
Suddenly he said to me "I am not satisfied by only one wife, we should enjoy our life much more. you know?"
I had to pretend to be a naive boy and replied." I hate such an obscene thought."He laughed cheerfully"You are still a child .haw-haw"
Almost students had no interests in a world history,So He often seemed frustrated.
He spoke passionately about The Bastille or Latin America, But nobody would listened to him without me.

No comments:

Post a Comment