Thursday, March 11, 2010

Naked Ape

Desmond Morris(zoology,UK) is famous for "Naked Ape".There is another book"Man watching"written by him. It was used as a language text in English class in my University. It was described the analysis of non-verbal communication. It bored me so much that
I looked for the other book to know what person he was.The book"Naked Ape" already had been in my room.I didn't only find it.Because my room was too messy.
I found a zoology is quite tedious at that time although animal watching was fun it self.He only replaced a man to an ape and described it like Freudian.My negative point of view to a zoology arose for the first time.What to be taught in school, doesn't have always positive effect. If the text  had not been used in English class,I couldn't have known even the existence of a zoology.
"Man is not a Naked Ape,but an ape with underpants on"Some Japanese anthropological economist (Shinichiro,Kurimoto,栗本慎一郎)said about this. I prefer this opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment