Saturday, March 27, 2010

Man can't avoid trouble. Nietzsche and I.

My writing often depends on Nietzsche.But of course, I don't recommend his way of life to you. His life was an experiment and politely going off the rail as a path of life.
I have had many troubles until now,and they were the things I had imagined at the time of teen age at all. Troubles truly showed many possibilities of man, and I realized some common nuance of unfair and dishonest.  These experiences lead me Nietzsche's books.
 He was sure some scandal against the modern people.He maybe too honest to flatter others. He must couldn't endure dishonest characteristics of modern people.

 For him, Christianity was only a supporter for modernism too.So his critics to Christianity meant a secularization of religions was a typical bad nihilism.
 By the way, There was a famous Nietzsche's translator"Michio Takeyama竹山道雄"in Japan before WW2 and after the war.He was a German literature teacher. and his many students died in war, and He wrote the famous novel"Harp of Burma".It became movies some times.

No comments:

Post a Comment