Thursday, June 23, 2011

The Mystery Of Sweden

Sweden is an unfamiliar land to me, and the Swedish people look very different to Japanese. In Japan, Many intellectuals are often saying "Sweden is a wonderful land or an ideal welfare state." But such their blinded worships to Sweden made me alienated from Sweden rather than know better.
By the way, I have found a troublesome fact in Sweden. Sweden is the worst criminal country in Europe. Why? I have been subjected to listen to the idolization of Sweden in Japan almost like Kim-Jong-il in North Korea for long time. I can't understand the fact. It is anything but an ideal land at least at the point of criminal rate.
For the example, rape rate in Sweden is twenty times as many as France or Germany. As for other criminals, compared with Japan, Japan is no less than free from criminal.
I just have read Wikipedia but I can't get it. Immigrant problems are same in other European countries. It couldn't be fair to blame everything on immigrants.
I heard that some Swedish girls invented anti-rape belt for their chastity. There might not be more disgrace for Swedish people than this.

No comments:

Post a Comment