Thursday, July 2, 2009

Please stop the world !


















(nikon d70;common buzzard)

I threw many books away recently. I would get rid of a certain English book which I got for nothing and remained to be unread.
This book's author was "Carlos Castaneda" I didn't know the name at all. Before getting rid of this, I decided to read it a little.(JOURNEY TO IXITRAN)

I search "Carlos Castaneda"by wikipedia, and I discovered it recommended by "Sinichi Nakazawa" Who was The Most influence person in the spiritual boom in Japan. Now Many Japanese people remember his name with "Shoko Asahara".
I have no interest in so called"New Age"and "Spiritual". So whether Castaneda's story was a fiction or not ,either will do for me.
Subjective ego has been philosophical problem since modern age, and Metamorphosis of ego is a commonplace theme today too.

No comments:

Post a Comment