Friday, July 10, 2009

Now,I am reading Iris murdock"The sacred and profane love machine"


Google blogger seems now to be in trouble. There is the notice on "Known issues for blogger "as follow." The Profile Browsing feature is currently not returning results when clicking through to certain items on a Blogger profile page. We're investigating and will report back with an update from our end shortly."
I am reading "The sacred and profane love machine" now. Generally speaking, Such story does not advance at all becouse of too much delicate portrait for characters, I have given up reading famouse Japanese classic "The tale Of Genji " long ago because of this reason.

1 comment:

  1. My lecturer at university kept on telling me... never give up..., but sometimes you have to follow your instinct, make a tough decision.
    Cheers Kingfisher

    ReplyDelete