Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Reading machine has a great patience to read the book.

(left image; symbol of the patience"Daruma",woodcarving)


To read the book sometimes needs a great patience. Especially, to read the book in which I don't have no interest.
English novels aren't my taste,so scarcely I read it,whether it is translated into Japanese or not .I have the book "Harry Potter"and"Christy"but I only watched it on the movies.
Now I decided to read "Iris Murdoch". I don't Know this writer at all. Only I brought it from junk wagon.
This novel doesn't sale now in Japan. it doesn't seem to be read by young people in Britain too. Wikipedia notes the novelist was influenced by Fleud and Sartre.


P.S I watched Iris murdoch Interview on Youtube.(literature and philosophy) I can understand why she separated literature from philosophy,but I can't easily understand how to separate imagination from fantasy. A literature would exist against common sense . I think this point still doesn't have changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment