Monday, May 17, 2010

Spill the glue

Now I'm busy in making display model for a house maker company. I assemble same models day after day. The appointed date of delivery will come soon. I can't almost go to bed.I must glue many acrylic resin boards.I sometimes spill the glue over the transparent board and it is a troublesome loss.Whenever spilling the glue, I feel almost dead than alive. Fine model become shabby at once.
Well, Mainich Newspaper reporter Nishiyama got a scope from female member of foreign ministry in the bed.and Japanese government astonished but ferreted out who "let the cat out of the bag". 
Conservative and prosecutors did devastating campaign against Mainichi Newspaper company and the reporter Nishiyama "Nishiyama and Mainich are unfair and immoral."Many citizens felt so and denied the excuse the Newspaper company made to justify itself. Mainich Newspaper company became bankrupt and Nishiyama lost his job.This incident is thought to be one of important judicial precedents.( The right of  refusing  to testify about the News source.).......END

No comments:

Post a Comment