Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Lens mold

How do you feel when you find a mold on your camera lens?You might be discouraged very much.
Why on earth a mold grows on a camera lens? I suspect someone harassing. He might steal into our closet and disassemble our cameras and put a mold on the lens and then reassemble them when we are not there.
 Probably I may be the man of a lens mold. because I enjoy cleaning a lens to remove a mold,that is to restore a camera lens and call someone "You are no less than a lens mold(especially Japanese politician)".
Mamiya lens with a mold (It is a option lens "Sekor" for RB67 SLR) came to me very cheap($20), and I cleaned it almost perfect. It is easy to disassemble Mamiya Sekor lens for RB67. I used a  polishing compound for a car window glass.It is easy to get.

No comments:

Post a Comment