Tuesday, May 14, 2013

It's About Time Turkey Took An Action, But

 Just now Turkey's F16 Jet fighter has crashed near the border with Syria. Many Turkish people was dead by the  blasts this two days.  It may be possible to assume  that Shia Armageddon has already began. Erdogan said " Turkey won't refrain to respond to Syria." But, on the contrary , Syria blamed Erdogan as a Murder.  Of course, what these things only mean is, the situation between Turkey and Syria is quite ominous.

 Assad was alredy reported to use chemical weapons including S A R I N gas ,which was known for terror attack on the Tokyo subway 1995 by Aum Shinrikyo. It is natural for him to prepare for even the worst retaliation. Why is Assad audacious? I can't assume the reason without Shia Armageddon. Aum Shinrikyo was also a cult group which advocated preparing "Armageddon".

 Hezobllah ,Syria,and Iran are The Shia Axis which will be beginning Armageddon.

1 comment:

  1. I will right away snatch your rss feed as I can not find your email subscription link or newsletter service.
    Do you've any? Kindly permit me understand so that I may subscribe. Thanks.

    Feel free to surf to my blog: /D5o2eki

    ReplyDelete