Sunday, April 29, 2012

Judo France

Hollande or Sarkozy? French presidential runoff is coming soon. By the way, I have tried Judo long ago, but I gave up it at once. Why does French like such the clingy sports? Once Salkozy mocked Sumo, and Japanese Sumo association canceled French titled prize as a protest.  French must be clingy person. and might... I'm too. I heard from a German  "French is very very clingy". Now Judo is no less a French martial Arts than a Japanese budo..
 Well,  depending on American conservatives, Islamic power is bringing devastating changing over Europa. Nordic country will become a Islam country from a welfare country because of their difference of birth rates. French presidential election came to be moved by "Far Right". Le Pen is neglected among medias but she famous even in Japan too. She might be True Winner.  A Japanese Budo like Judo has some aptitudes of politically right. In occupied Japan under America, Judo was banned because of it's nationalism. In France, subconsciously  Judo might be anti-Islamic identity too.
 Can I see both presidential candidates try to handle the "Newaza"( pinning attack or throttle technique)?

P.S.
 American conservatives often speak ill of French, but I had not so sympathy with them. I respect  French philosophy and enjoy France Gall, and Paris is the best city I want to go in the world.

2 comments:

  1. I like your blog..really interesting! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment.
      I would like to keep up uploading.
      Now,winning of Hollande, Where does Europa go ?

      Delete