Saturday, November 19, 2011

Friend Or Foe

 Demonstrators are gathering to and fro. Are peasants revolting ? There are not so few demonstrators in the world. Japan too. They are marching and the sprechchor echoes thorough the street. They are agitating against Japanese leading TV broadcast company(Fuji TV). I have almost never heard such the curse "Traitor" that the demonstrator call Fuji TV.

  Well, I can't discern friend or foe.  It is possible that young persons have something to hate. One Young woman are complaining about heavy education loan after graduation.......at Wall street occupied area. I think "You ought to hate education business".  In Wall street there may be many greed businessman ,but they are nothing to do with education system.

  It might be true "Equal opportunity and high educated is a key to get happy life, but it might be illusion or white lie, to tell the truth, you may be hoaxed into paying much money."Even If I were the party, I would wonder whom to be blamed for my rages.

 Japanese demonstrators might have more complex characters. I can't understand why Fuji TV is suddenly denounced by the comrades. Because they have been eager watchers of Fuji TV. But, They changed from friend to foe . What did Fuji TV make?  As I know, Fuji TV has get many maiden female clients and now they prefer Korean drama to Japanese talents. Fuji TV is regarded by them too much humble to Korea to broadcast impartially .
 I get it! The worst traitors are Japanese maiden girls or ladies !

No comments:

Post a Comment