Friday, September 23, 2011

Celebrate Yourself

Reading the new book "After America"written by Mark Steyn, who is konwn as the author of "America Alone". There are many common problems in Japan, which are pointed out as indigenous problems to the U.S society. But identity politics issue can not be seen so much in Japan as in America.   Maybe, almost Japanese might be unable to understand the meaning "Identity Politics" I think.

However, Harvey Milk High, It sounds strange for me. I have found it in "After America". Of course I don't know it actually, and I can not imagine it to be anything other than the heaven of degenerates. If I call them abnormal persons in public, would I been accused of an offense against human rights? Maybe so. Such the bylaw I found a few times on various web services till now.

Cerebrate Yourself !  It sounds nice in the book"After America".  Without introspection, needless to be ashamed to others, all you have to do is demonstrating your poor body or performance. "Please be assured that nobody bully you of your weirdness!"
 The Americans seem compelled to be tolerant too much while health and multiculturalism are regarded worthy values of sacred and inviolability in modern age.

No comments:

Post a Comment