Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Too Lazy To Grow "Goya"

Kevin Maher, a U.S.diplomat was accused of his "mockery"to the people in Okinawa. "Goya"is famous native vegetable in Okinawa."Too bitter to eat"for me.
His remarks were surely full of ridicule and Japanese newspapers reported his utterance "People in Okinawa are masters of manipulation and extortion"

Ordinally, He will apologize to people in Okinawa, But I am not contented with such a common behavior. I'm "Too childish to feel his remorse" I anticipated that he would tone his mockery up.
It might come to be "schadenfreude"for me.
I dislike a wording farce like this.
Please forgive me.

2 comments:

  1. He is rreally taking up a lot of time on the news on NHK which I watch every evening here..(the morning news there)for the next nday for me..
    Will Hayden
    Vancouver WA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr Will Hayden,thank you for your comment. I usually don't watch NHK,But Now I get many information about devastating disaster from the news on NHK. That was "ultra mega quake"
    Well,to tell the truth,I think Mr maher know Japanese culture well and moreover his wife is Japanese.His remarks touched a social taboo,inferiority complex in Okinawa.

    ReplyDelete