Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Smo---King

Why does smoking is banned legally ? I have already surrendered myself to arbitrary anti-smoking fascists. Unpleasantness come to cling to smoking now, and if I resume smoking after now, I will have to endure bad flavor which is arising from" Anti-Smoking Politics".
 If smoker disappeared, how would Anti-Smoking movement become? I am sure not to be a idiot. Anti-smoking fascist needs always his enemy. Without enemy, his politics can't exist. He might plead in his mind " Please smoke,Please more, otherwise I would lose Turkey Shooting. You smoker are easy bags."
 There are many harms for our health in the world. How many unhealthy things are still left to be unquestioned! Of course.tobacco is not more harm than liqueur.
 Smoking ban won't be implemented. A scapegoat is inevitable element in a society. By the way, anti-drinking ban was perfect fiasco. You know?

No comments:

Post a Comment