Saturday, September 4, 2010

Learning language is quite tedeous itself.

Why is a language text so tedeous? I am now reinforceing my English skill. I need still studying English now. So I get several texts or materials for learning English.(from intermediate to advanced).
 " How to speak on the telephone?"" Let's Enjoy campus life.""What does a boss command his subordinates?"" Happy Honeymoon travel?"
                     ......So What?

 Social Themes in texts for English learner are, for Example, Global warming, The importance of equal opportunity, and anyway,these have no actual appealing. and often based on the LEFT political views.
So, The more advanced in English skill, the more the learner tend to the liberal unconsciously. In Japan, people who are good at English often say"Democrats are right".
 Because I have already read so many books and got various knowledge about U.S or UK in my first language too, and Almost themes are already known  and considered for me. I am bored with such a sentence.
 As a matter of fact, I have no chance to use English without writing now. It is difficult for me to keep my motivation for study.What is the best way to master language?

No comments:

Post a Comment