Thursday, April 15, 2010

A Stranger

We are all stranger to each other. Parents and brothers are first strangers to a baby.Unrelated strangers make couples too.In English,I can't find a good phrase about this fact. Japanese sometimes use a phrase"A couple is the beginning of others".
(image;AKEBI FLOWER)
 Why does a family exist in the human world? Anthropologists answered "Because We are forbidden a incest and have to exchange daughters."The distinction between related and unrelated is brought about by a marriage system.A society depends on a marriage system itself among anthropologists.


By the way, Nietzsche said "We are all strangers to ourselves. So we misunderstand ourselves inevitably." "I am a stranger to me.so I don't know about myself."I might attain the enlightenment.

No comments:

Post a Comment