Sunday, October 11, 2009

Film or Digital?

(image; Nikon F3 HP,my collection)

Until a few years ago, there had been the controversy "which is the better,Film or Digital in the picture quality".But I didn't care such trivial matters. So I am using Film camera still now. Simple people thinks " the newer the better,every thing."
I worked at a publisher, I realized digital would replace Film at once. The Answer is simple. we can do away with the troublesome reversal film. Reversal Film was mainly for publishing use.
To say precisely, Digital replaced reversal film. Most amateur camera freak don't know the true performance of NEGATIVE FILM. And they always misunderstand reversal the better than negative.Especially MONOCHROME FILM IS INCREDIBLE performance. Therefore Negative Film is used for an aerial photograph still now.

No comments:

Post a Comment